Goodmorning everyone, I hope y’all slept well. This morning I woke up in a good mood. It’s just the fact that I feeling a little lazy and worried thoughts trying to clog my head up. I’m going to make the best out of today. You should do the same 😁. Make sure you keep a lovely smile on your face. Don’t let anyone steal your joy!
QOTD: “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve” – Mary Kay Ash
Pretending to love you
Finding ways to not be with you
Never making time for you
Get easily annoyed to be around you
Start arguments so I don’t have to talk to you
There is always a reason behind everything
Now karma is being switched around on you
Remember how you betrayed me?
No? Well I NEVER forgot
I hope you enjoy all the pain you’re about to endure
– Reflection of Des
© Reflection of Desi
© Featured Image: Google Images
I have an idea which just popped in my head. I’m interested in making more friends from a different race or ethnicity. As you know from my diversity blog I love making friends with people that don’t have the same culture as me. I was thinking that maybe I can make these type of friends through my blog. I just need people to help me spread the word around. This would be a success if we all made my big circle or group where everyone can chat about various topics and get to know each other better. I know that some people are afraid of these sort of things because how hectic the world has got so I can totally understand your way of thinking. I just want this to be a safe and fun thing to do. If you’re interested in this idea then reblog, like, or comment whatever you feel comfortable with.
Goodmorning everyone! I’m back to my regular routine now. Last week everything was all out of whack because of Hurricane Matthew. They had cancel school, not having to go to work on Saturday ( I didn’t complain about that lol), and my city had to open up shelters for people from Florida plus other places. Now the weather is nice outside like nothing happens. I’m blessed that I’m alive and didn’t get injured from the effects of the hurricane. I know sometimes it might seem like I’m M.I.A (missing in action) but I need to work some type of schedule so I can post good content for y’all often on my blog.
QOTD: “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence” -Vince Lombardi
This has been bugging my mind lately. All I keep dreaming of is being successful at a young age. I just think it’s too late for me now because I’ll be turning 19 in November. I know that might sound crazy to y’all and you’re probably thinking I’m still young. For some reason, I feel some “old.” This is probably because I feel more mature than my actual age. It’s funny that I mention that because I always say that “I’m a grown lady trapped in a child’s body,” as years go by this starts to make even more sense to me. Honestly, I wish I would’ve been well established by now. I know success takes time though. I guess I’m always dreaming about what my future will be like. I don’t want to live a life struggling and stressing out about how I’m going to survive and get bills paid on time. My only wish in life is to be living comfortable without it coming from a bad outcome. What I mean by that is I don’t want my success to be based on anything bad happening. This post might be pointless to many but I had to express what’s on my mind in some type of way.
Put me up for a challenge
Don’t tell me that I can’t handle it
Watch me prove it
Never underestimate me
My actions will show you more than the words that come out my mouth
You probably won’t understand
But I’m not worried because I know my strength
© Reflection of Desi
© Featured Image: Google Images
Goodmorning y’all 😊 did you sleep well?? I know I sort of did lol. I pray that all of you have a good and safe day. Now I got to get myself ready for class. Keep a smile on your face!
QOTD: “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% on how you react” – Charles R. Swindoll
Okay so I know I’m late on this but I finally got a chance to post it. My follower Newzo recently won the Sunshine Award congrats to him. (: Please go check out his blog https://newzoishere.wordpress.com/. He put me on the list for one of the nominees for the Sunshine Award I’m assuming (sorry I’m new to this stuff on wordpress). Then he gave me some questions to answer.
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted to person to spread positivity and show the world I might have some talent when it comes to writing and other things
- When did you realise life is a bitch? When people started treating me like shit
- Do humans deserve dogs/cats? Yes, because there are some humans that truly love them
- With whom do you share your problems first (friends, parents, your followers, your pet,etc.) and why? This is tricky! If something is wrong sometimes I’ll share with my blog or talk to my boyfriend about it.
- Novels or movies? Hmm this is hard because I love both. I’ll say that novels give you more detail to expand your imagination. Movies show characters’ true expressions through film
- Is dreaming about goals which are nearly impossible a time waste? (Like a bigger dreaming about being the richest man on Earth)? No, I don’t think it’s impossible because I’m a strong believer that anything is possible.
- A Jinni is waiting for you to tell him your three wishes. What would they be? Be happy, successful, and marry someone that’s in love with me as much as I’m in love with them
- If you have a chance to call anyone from history and ask him/her a question, who will you call and what will be your question?
- Do you like being indoors or outdoors? Indoors
- At what age were you experiencing the best year of your life? I haven’t reached that point hopefully I experience that soon
Hello sweethearts (: I want to tell all of you Goodmorning on this beautiful Monday morning. Let’s wake up to a good start this morning. How did you sleep last night? I hope you had a good weekend. Keep a smile on your face and avoid negativity today.
QOTD: “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph” – Thomas Paine
Good afternoon everyone! I really don’t feel like being at work today. Please pray that I have a good day. Right now I have a really bad headache. Well I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday so far. I wish I was having fun instead of working 😒👎🏾.