Goodmorning readers, how was your weekend?? I hope you woke up in a good mood on this beautiful day! I have this new app that I want to introduce to y’all. I’ll put it in another post, later on, today or sometime this week. Elections are coming up tomorrow and it will be my first time voting. Have a great day everyone! Revolve yourself around positive energy. 😸
QOTD: “You lead with direction, and you try to lead by example. I try to be there when things are not good and obviously share the spoils of success” – Roger Penske
I’m happy because today is my 19th birthday. I didn’t do anything too special but chill at home all day. I wish I could’ve went out the eat or something. The good part about everything is I was blessed to see another birthday 😊. Right now I’m just watching a horror movie with my best friend and sister while eating a bunch of snacks from Dollar Tree lol.
Goodmorning did everyone wake up in a good mood this morning?? I’m hoping to hear a yes! I just came up with an idea big I’ll put it in another post. I have exciting news too!! My birthday is tomorrow 😁🙌🏾🎂. Let’s all have a good day. Keep a positive mindset and smile today.
QOTD: “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding” – Albert Einstein
Goodmorning readers, how did you sleep last night? I woke up with a bad headache 🤕. Hopefully it goes away. It’s finally November which is my birthday month 😊. Anybody has any special plans for today?? I want everyone to have a lovely day! Stay positive and smile throughout today.
QOTD: “Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude” – Dale Carnegie
Goodmorning beautiful people, it’s finally Friday the day we all were waiting for. I’m hoping everyone slept well last night. Thank God I don’t have to go anywhere today. I can just chill in the bed all day (not bragging) and enjoy my Friday! Does anyone have plans for this weekend? I’ll be happy to hear about it. Enjoy this beautiful Friday and keep smiling. (:
QOTD: “Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try and have an inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that”-Imelda Staunton
Hello (: Goodmorning beautiful people. Did you have a good nights rest? I’m so sleepy and can’t get out of bed right now. I got class though so I got to get my butt up. Do anyone have any special plans for today?? Keep a smile on your face! Let all positive vibes surround you.
QOTD: ” It is never too late to be what you might have been” – George Eliot
Goodmorning, I’m up real early this morning. I kept off and on sleeping last night. It became so annoying honestly. Right now I’m just bundled up under my warm blankets until it’s time for me to get ready for my class. Man, I can feel the cold air coming from my window. Anyways have a wonderful day!! Let positivity surround you and keep smiling throughout the day.
QOTD: “Always leave something to wish for; otherwise you will be miserable from your very happiness” – Baltasar Gracian
Goodmorning beautiful people! How is your morning going? I’m praying that you have a good day without negativity affecting your day. Keep a smile on your face. Just ignore any bull crap to that comes your way.
QOTD: “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain” -Joseph Campbell
Since it’s getting close to Halloween I felt the need to give y’all a list of horror movies that are good if you’re a horror movie fan. WARNING: If horror movies scare you then I advise you to not read this post or scroll down to view the pics. I know some people don’t like to see scary stuff.
- Halloween 1-5: Most of you probably have seen the whole Michael Myers series. This series is definitely a classic and my favorite!! It’s funny cause Michael Myers used to scare me when I was younger. Anyways if you haven’t it’s about a psycho killer that brutally killed his family when he was six years old so he ends up in a mental facility for 15 years. He escapes a mental facility and comes out every Halloween to kill anyone that comes in his path.
- Nightmare on Elm Street 1-4: This series is a classic and most people know the famous Freddy or maybe heard the nightmare song from his movie. If you haven’t watch it I’ll explain what it is about. It’s about a man that’s named Freddy Krueger that haunts teens in their nightmares and kills them in real life.
- Drag Me to Hell: This movie was so good and had a plenty of unexpected parts in it. In the movie, it’s a young woman named Christine works at a bank. She denies an old woman’s request for an extension on her home loan. To get revenge on Christine the lady places a curse on her, threatening her soul with eternal damnation.
- Scream: This series never disappoints you! It’s always a new killer at the end of every movie. Basically, it’s about this woman named Cindy that gets tormented by this same killer throughout each movie. Trust me it’s not boring or cliché. Like I said in each series it’s a new killer in every movie which brings the twist into it.
- Skeleton Key: If you like movies that are about voodoo or witchcraft (a black religious cult practiced in the Caribbean and the southern US that involves Roman Catholic ritual with traditional African magical and religious rites/spirit possession) this is the perfect movie for you! Anyways this movie is about a nurse that lives in New Orleans that decides to be a caretaker in the Bayou for an elderly woman to help take care of her sick husband. After staying there for a while she learns that they are hiding a dark secret.
- Chucky/ Child’s Play Series: Well if you are a sucker for killer doll movies you’ll love watching Chucky. This series started off as Childs Play then the creator started making sequels, later on, to go with it. To be honest I don’t think Chucky is scary because he’s more of a comedian in his movies even though he is evil. Chucky is a killer doll that has a soul of this dangerous serial killer.
- Friday the 13th Series: Let me tell you this it’s plenty of movies in this series that revolve around the killer name Jason. This series started in the 80s which would make it a classic along with Halloween, Child’s play, and Nightmare on Elm Street. Jason is a killer that got drowned when he was younger at camp Crystal Lake due to the staff slacking on their job. So to get revenge he kills anyone that steps foot on camp Crystal Lake.
So that sums up movies that you should watch for Halloween. If you have seen or going to watch any of these movies let me know what you think about them. I can do a part two of this post if yall are interested in more horror movies maybe you haven’t seen. On this post, I just decided to give you a short list of my favorites. Oh yeah, If its hard for you to see some of the titles in the collage I can give you the names of them in the comment section.
© Reflection of Desi 2016
© Featured Image: Google Images
Life is getting tougher and tougher
Once you think everything is all great
It all comes crashing down like an airplane that ran out of fuel
Trying to pray to God but you believe that he doesn’t hear your cries
I know life wasn’t going to be perfect
But I guess I didn’t expect it to be this bad
I even try asking for help
Most people didn’t acknowledge me
They must’ve forgotten karma is real
It’s okay though because I’m strong enough to handle my own problems
Reflection of Des