Breaking up with someone is hard or an easy thing to do. It depends on the situation in your relationship. You may find yourself stuck and don’t know what to do. Don’t worry I got you! You’re going to learn easy ways to break up with your partner. I guarantee you it will give you the results you’re looking for. Relationships are not always a bowl full of lucky charms.
Let’s Get Started…
1) Find a Quiet/Private Location: Set a time and date at a quiet and private place. It helps to avoid any distractions. You want your boyfriend or girlfriend undivided attention.
2) Tone of Voice: When you’re breaking up with someone you want to stay calm. If you start with attitude in your voice. It can go downhill real fast! Using a calm tone of voice can make the person feel at ease.
3) Ignore them: Yeah, this tip may sound silly but it does get the job done. If you’re in a relationship with someone that’s smart enough to catch hints. Then you might want to try this tip. Now if your partner is crazy you might want to try another motive.
4) Make a song: I know this tip might sound a little crazy. Even though the song may not have sweet lyrics to it. Your boyfriend or girlfriend will take the time to listen to it though. Who wouldn’t listen to a song that is dedicated to them?
5) Get a Friend to Do It: This is not the best thing to do but hey sometimes you got to make decisions you’re not proud of. Your boyfriend or girlfriend might think you’re a coward. There are no real rules on how to break up with someone so it doesn’t matter how you do it.
6) Write a letter: Writing out your feelings gets a lot off your mind. After you’re done pouring out your feelings in the letter. You can read it to your partner to explain to them why you don’t want to be in the relationship. If you’re too nervous to read it in front of them. Try sending the letter in the mail. It’s the effort that counts, right?
7) Send a text: We are in the century where communicating through a phone can take you a long way. You are not the only one breaking up with someone through a text message. Maybe a text is the only way you can get through to them.
8) Video Chat: If you can’t see your partner in person try video chatting with them. It’s sort of like being in person because you get to see each other face to face. You’re just physically in the room with them though. Make sure you have good Wi-Fi connection because that can ruin your process with breaking up with the person.
In conclusion, everyone has their own ways to break up with someone. Maybe the tips above gave you a few ideas. Dealing with a breakup isn’t easy. We all know that of course. If your heart feels like your relationship is not working out. Take the next step to move on.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA
PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE: Reflectionofdes
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Reflectionofdes
Photo Source: Google Images
© Reflection of Des 2017