Hello, bloggers, I got nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award! Thanks, Dayssixtyfive for this lovely award. It took me by a surprise. I truly appreciate it. Make sure you visit Dayssixtyfive blog. You’ll enjoy her blog she has a joke of the day, motivating quote Monday, and plus more!
Put the award logo on your blog
Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc)
Ask your nominees 7 questions
Question for my nominees:
What’s the toughest situation you had to go through?
Has blogging changed your life?
What’s your daily routine?
What are things that help you relax?
What’s your favorite meal to cook?
Are you a bookworm or writer?
Who’s the most important person in your life?
My 7 Questions to Answer
1. What drives you to get out of bed every morning? Thinking about tasks that have to be done
2. Who inspires you the most in your life currently? Myself
3. How do you motivate yourself in regards to blogging? I keep telling myself if I focus on blogging. It will pay off later on.
4. What are 3 dreams that you hope to fulfill in your lifetime? To be happy, successful, and change the world into a peaceful place
5. Do you have a favourite quote, if so, what is it and why? Yes, I have a favorite quote its “Life goes on.” This quote means a lot to me because no matter what situation I go through. Life still continues to take its course.
6. What is your favourite song, book, artist, album, and movie right now? Song: Somethin Tells Me – Bryson Tiller Book: Murdergram by Nisa Santiago, Movie: Everything,Everything
7. What are 3 things that make you happy right now? Blogging, eating my favorite foods, and discovering new movies or tv shows to watch