Sometimes I wish I could rip my face apart
It would stop the lust in their eyes
If I’m ugly no one will stare
Well not really….
There will always be a perv that doesn’t care
Erasing my beauty will stop the curse of attracting the wrong people
Why can’t they stay away??
Featured Image Credit: Google Images
© Reflection of Des 2017
I already started off my morning. I’m glad today I’ll have time to make blog posts early in the day. I’m taking driving lessons for this week, so sometimes there will be a delay on posts like yesterday. I’ll make it up to everyone though. Did everyone wake up in a good mood this morning?? Have a lovely day!!!
© Reflection of Des 2017
Goodmorning everyone! I haven’t made one of these posts in a while. Did you wake up in a good mood this morning? Does anyone have plans for today? I woke up feeling okay. I’m just trying to get some school work done.I hope everyone has a lovely day! Give me suggestions on what you want me to post about today.
QOTD: “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it” -Steve Jobs
Please like, share, and join my blogger’s group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/629835867224085/
© Reflection of Desi 2017
© Featured Image: Google Images
First I want to start off by saying thank you happy soul for nominating me for this award. Please go visit her blog https://jasiatonni.wordpress.com/ . This is another award that took me by surprise. My hard work is really starting to pay off. Also, I see this award as another blessing.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
7 Facts about me:
- I love horror movies
- I love latin culture
- I’m from a very small town
- My goal is to make friends all around the world
- I want to be an actress on American Horror Story
- I have a birthmark on my chest that looks like a small hickey lol
- I want to travel around the world before I have a family
- Ashutosh Gursale
- Love RiyaMarie
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” –Okoto Enigma; Creator of this award.
I want to thank Cmoas for blessing me with this award. I was in total shocked that I was nominated. You don’t know how much this really means to me. I’m going to get blessing everyone with my great content on my blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts About Me
- I get easily addicted to social media apps
- I’m not an animal lover
- Chris Brown has been my celebrity crush since the 3rd grade
My Best Post Is…
Interracial Relationships it has the most comments. I noticed it grabs a lot of people attention besides my poems.
- Narisa S
My Questions To The Nominees
- What’s your future career?
- Are you shocked about this award?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you have siblings?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
Answers to Cmoas Questions
- Apart from blogging, how else do you spend your time? Most of the time I’m watching movies, on social media, or texting
- What sparked you to begin blogging? I was on YouTube watching this lady talk about blogging. She made it sound so exciting. I thought it would be good for me to try since I always loved writing. She just brought it to my attention because I knew nothing about the blogging world around that time.
- What is your favorite era of music? The 90s and early 2000s. I can’t get enough of 90s music especially the R&B love songs. Most of the songs on my playlist are from the 90s and early 2000s.
- What part of the world are you located? I’m located in the United States in a boring state called South Carolina.
- What are your three favorite movies? Freedom Writers, Honey, Save the Last Dance
- What type of socks do you like? I like soft fuzzy socks.
I made a Facebook group for the bloggers that follow me and anyone else that is interested in joining. In the group, you will be able to promote your blog while connecting/making blogger friends. I searched up other groups on Facebook they seemed too strict for me. Honestly, I understand everyone wants to protect their work, but I feel like my group will be more open to everyone. I did set minimum rules though just so we don’t have any unnecessary problems. I want to make this a big group to make everyone comfortable with sharing their blogs with others. I’m excited to see how far this group goes.
Please like, share, and join the group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/629835867224085/
Good morning bloggers, I’m awake early this morning with my mom at the hospital. Surprisingly I didn’t wake up too tired this morning. I had a hard time sleeping last night. I’m just happy that I am by my mom side, though. Today I’ll be here at the hospital most of the day then I’ll be able to go home with my mom. I hope everyone has a good day. Stay blessed and keep a smile on your face.
QOTD: “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose” -Tom Wilson
PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN’ : <a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18418263/?claim=zun5zy5yrnj”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
© 2016 Reflection of Desi