Goodmorning, I’m up real early this morning. I kept off and on sleeping last night. It became so annoying honestly. Right now I’m just bundled up under my warm blankets until it’s time for me to get ready for my class. Man, I can feel the cold air coming from my window. Anyways have a wonderful day!! Let positivity surround you and keep smiling throughout the day.
QOTD: “Always leave something to wish for; otherwise you will be miserable from your very happiness” – Baltasar Gracian
Goodmorning beautiful people! How is your morning going? I’m praying that you have a good day without negativity affecting your day. Keep a smile on your face. Just ignore any bull crap to that comes your way.
QOTD: “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain” -Joseph Campbell
Since it’s getting close to Halloween I felt the need to give y’all a list of horror movies that are good if you’re a horror movie fan. WARNING: If horror movies scare you then I advise you to not read this post or scroll down to view the pics. I know some people don’t like to see scary stuff.
- Halloween 1-5: Most of you probably have seen the whole Michael Myers series. This series is definitely a classic and my favorite!! It’s funny cause Michael Myers used to scare me when I was younger. Anyways if you haven’t it’s about a psycho killer that brutally killed his family when he was six years old so he ends up in a mental facility for 15 years. He escapes a mental facility and comes out every Halloween to kill anyone that comes in his path.
- Nightmare on Elm Street 1-4: This series is a classic and most people know the famous Freddy or maybe heard the nightmare song from his movie. If you haven’t watch it I’ll explain what it is about. It’s about a man that’s named Freddy Krueger that haunts teens in their nightmares and kills them in real life.
- Drag Me to Hell: This movie was so good and had a plenty of unexpected parts in it. In the movie, it’s a young woman named Christine works at a bank. She denies an old woman’s request for an extension on her home loan. To get revenge on Christine the lady places a curse on her, threatening her soul with eternal damnation.
- Scream: This series never disappoints you! It’s always a new killer at the end of every movie. Basically, it’s about this woman named Cindy that gets tormented by this same killer throughout each movie. Trust me it’s not boring or cliché. Like I said in each series it’s a new killer in every movie which brings the twist into it.
- Skeleton Key: If you like movies that are about voodoo or witchcraft (a black religious cult practiced in the Caribbean and the southern US that involves Roman Catholic ritual with traditional African magical and religious rites/spirit possession) this is the perfect movie for you! Anyways this movie is about a nurse that lives in New Orleans that decides to be a caretaker in the Bayou for an elderly woman to help take care of her sick husband. After staying there for a while she learns that they are hiding a dark secret.
- Chucky/ Child’s Play Series: Well if you are a sucker for killer doll movies you’ll love watching Chucky. This series started off as Childs Play then the creator started making sequels, later on, to go with it. To be honest I don’t think Chucky is scary because he’s more of a comedian in his movies even though he is evil. Chucky is a killer doll that has a soul of this dangerous serial killer.
- Friday the 13th Series: Let me tell you this it’s plenty of movies in this series that revolve around the killer name Jason. This series started in the 80s which would make it a classic along with Halloween, Child’s play, and Nightmare on Elm Street. Jason is a killer that got drowned when he was younger at camp Crystal Lake due to the staff slacking on their job. So to get revenge he kills anyone that steps foot on camp Crystal Lake.
So that sums up movies that you should watch for Halloween. If you have seen or going to watch any of these movies let me know what you think about them. I can do a part two of this post if yall are interested in more horror movies maybe you haven’t seen. On this post, I just decided to give you a short list of my favorites. Oh yeah, If its hard for you to see some of the titles in the collage I can give you the names of them in the comment section.
© Reflection of Desi 2016
© Featured Image: Google Images
Life is getting tougher and tougher
Once you think everything is all great
It all comes crashing down like an airplane that ran out of fuel
Trying to pray to God but you believe that he doesn’t hear your cries
I know life wasn’t going to be perfect
But I guess I didn’t expect it to be this bad
I even try asking for help
Most people didn’t acknowledge me
They must’ve forgotten karma is real
It’s okay though because I’m strong enough to handle my own problems
Reflection of Des
Goodmorning readers, how did you sleep last night?? I’m hoping yall had a good weekend so far. Any plans for today?? I don’t think I’m going out today but I will be doing some homework. Later I will be posting content that everyone might be interested in. I just want to interact more with my readers and nonreaders. Do anyone wants to give any suggestions on what you would like to see more of on my blog?
QOTD: “If you hope for happiness in the world, hope for it from God, and not from the world” – David Brainerd
I have a good bit of ideas I want to do for my blog!! I can’t wait for y’all to see them. Give me some more time to put everything together right. Sorry for the short post just want to give y’all an update for my blog.
Not many people have it
It has to be built over time
Yeah it might sound cliche
But it’s true
It can be lost forever
Goodmorning readers, I apologize for not posting for a couple of days. I end up having a rough weekend that changed a lot of things so quickly. Everything happens for a reason though so I didn’t let it bother me too much. Now I can focus more on my blog and school. I’m hoping everyone woke up in a good mood this morning. Keep a beautiful smile on your face! Remember to stay positive throughout today.
QOTD: “You are always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past” – Richard Bach
Goodmorning everyone, I hope y’all slept well. This morning I woke up in a good mood. It’s just the fact that I feeling a little lazy and worried thoughts trying to clog my head up. I’m going to make the best out of today. You should do the same 😁. Make sure you keep a lovely smile on your face. Don’t let anyone steal your joy!
QOTD: “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve” – Mary Kay Ash
Pretending to love you
Finding ways to not be with you
Never making time for you
Get easily annoyed to be around you
Start arguments so I don’t have to talk to you
There is always a reason behind everything
Now karma is being switched around on you
Remember how you betrayed me?
No? Well I NEVER forgot
I hope you enjoy all the pain you’re about to endure
– Reflection of Des
© Reflection of Desi
© Featured Image: Google Images