The first time I was introduced to the sims video game is from my auntie. She used to have the sims on the play station. Once my auntie taught me how to play the game. I haven’t stopped playing it since. I do remember the first sims game that came out for your PC. Anyways, as years went by the game has changed dramatically in a good way. The PC game is way better than the sims app game for your phone. Only true sim players would understand what I mean when I say that. Let’s get into 5 reasons why I love playing the Sims 4.
Reasons why I love the Sims 4
1) Graphics are High-Quality: Even though you should change the game setting to get a super high-quality effect of the game. I love how smooth everything looks in the game. It doesn’t look like jacked up pixels. Even if you don’t change the game setting it still has sort of smoother look to it. That’s if you compared it to the Sims 2 and 3.
2) It’s Realistic: The reason why I say the game is realistic because you can do things the game that you can do in reality. For example, you can create your real family if you wanted to. Also, you can do household chores. There are ways you can travel in the world to go out and have fun. It’s places like the club, café, restaurant plus more things. Another little thing I want to mention is you can have careers in the game and make your own money. Basically, you can create your life in the game or any way you want to.
3) It Relaxes Me: When I’m having stressful days. I play my sims game to make me feel better. Honestly, it’s one of my stress relievers. It takes me away from reality for a bit.
4) Faster Game Start Up: Compared to the Sims 2 and 3 the Sims 4 loads up waaaay faster! I can remember the times when I wanted to play the Sims 3 and waiting so long for the game to start-up. The Sims 4 loads the game in a split second! I’m glad the developers fixed that problem.
5) Never Get Bored of the Game: No matter how many times I play the Sims. I’m never bored playing the game. It’s always fun challenges to do. Each gameplay I learn something new. I know that’s crazy to say because I’ve played the game for a long time. It’s true though.
The Sims 4 will always entertain me. I hope the creators keep creating fun things to do in the game. They already got me hooked on the game. My love for the game will never die. If you are familiar with the Sims 4 tell me reasons why you love playing this game in the comment section.