I want to thank Aiesha Inspires for nominating me for The Blogger Recognition Award. Honestly, I was shocked when I saw my blog name on the list. This really makes me feel special. Be sure to visit her blog https://aieshainspires.wordpress.com/. You won’t be disappointed at all.
⚘ R U L E S ⚘
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Why I started my blog?
The main reason why I started a blog because I thought it would be a good way for me to inspire and write posts that many people can relate to. Honestly, I just thought it would be a little hobby that I would start then suddenly stop. I was wrong about that. I grew to love blogging because I have talked to friendly, relatable, and encouraging people. In my opinion creating a blog was the best thing that has happen to me.
A D V I C E T O N E W B L O G G E R
When you start your blog never be afraid of being who you truly are. You’ll be surprised at how many people who can relate to you.
I N O M I N A T E
- Artful Aspirtations
- Fab Writings
- Adriana Gomez
- Small Town Girl
- Black Girl Down
- Unsaid Words
- Aspiring Writer
- College Mate
- Kristina Steiner
Everyone blog names are not in a certain order. I love all of your blogs equally!!